Nick Slovikoski is an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group, where he represents clients in a variety of civil matters.
He is skilled at preparing memoranda advising on numerous issues, with a focus on complex commercial matters. He has experience drafting dispositive motions and supporting briefs regarding substantive and procedural issues in state and federal courts, and conducts factual investigations and discovery review. Nick also has prior experience as a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas and as a research assistant for a professor at KU Law.
Nick was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale before joining the firm full time. Before that, he was a summer associate at another Kansas City area law firm and has prior experience as a business consultant to the founder of a national nonprofit organization.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Kansas Law Review (Staff Editor)
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Civil Procedure, Intellectual Property, and Labor Law
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- University of Kansas Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards (Hearing Panel Member)
- DACA Renewal Clinic (Volunteer)
- University of Kansas (B.G.S., 2017)
- Dean’s List
- Alpha Kappa Delta Sociology Honors Society
- Dole Institute of Politics Student Advisory Board
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association