Noelle Mack is an associate in the Corporate Services practice group. She has experience researching and assisting on a multitude of issues involving commercial transactions, corporate governance and securities. She has drafted and reviewed a variety of deliverables for clients with regard to entity formation, financing and commercial agreements.
With a background in communications and public relations, Noelle has worked on a variety of matters from SEC filings and quarterly earnings to mergers and acquisitions, with a keen eye on advancing and protecting client reputation.
Noelle was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale before joining the firm full time. Prior to that, she was an account executive at a St. Louis-based global PR and marketing agency.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2023)
- Order of the Coif
- Missouri Law Review, Editor in Chief
- CALI Academic Excellence Awards in Contract Drafting; Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic; Advocacy & Research; and Advanced Torts
- Guy A. Thompson Prize for Best Production, Missouri Law Review
- Global Antitrust Institute’s National Moot Court Competition, Runner-Up
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- University of Missouri (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Political Science
- Certificate in Multicultural Studies
- Kinder Scholars D.C. Summer Program
- Outstanding Senior in Political Communication
- Lambda Pi Eta Honor Society
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Puppies with Purpose
- D&D Animal Sanctuary