Sydney Johnson is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, where she focuses on intellectual property litigation.
Having worked as a summer associate, Sydney gained invaluable experience that she brings to each client representation. Her past experience also extends to drafting motions, petitions, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, as well as trial preparation and deposition, for a wide range of matters involving mass tort litigation, breach of contract and probate law.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale full time, Sydney worked as a summer associate for another St. Louis area law firm. In addition, Sydney served as a teaching assistant for Patent Law and Policy at the University of Missouri School of Law.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Tax Law Review (Associate Editor-in-Chief, 2019-2020; Associate Member, 2018-2019)
- Dean’s List (Fall 2017 and Spring 2019)
- Shook Hardy & Bacon Teaching Fellow for Torts (Fall 2018)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Torts §2 (Fall 2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Advocacy & Research §2A (Spring 2019)
- Eighth Annual University of Missouri Patent Law Moot Court Competition, Co-Champion (Fall 2018)
- University of Missouri (B.A., 2017)
- Minor in Spanish
- Multicultural Certificate
- Dean’s List (2014-2017)
- Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- University of Missouri Association of Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship (President, 2018-2019)
- University of Missouri Healthcare Law and Policy Club (Vice President of Publicity, 2018-2019)
- University of Missouri Student Bar Association (2L Class Representative, 2018-2019)
- University of Missouri Tax and Transactional Law Society (Member, 2019-2020)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Spanish (conversational)