Edward Adkins is a partner in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, where he focuses his practice on a variety of commercial financing transactions, finance restructurings and general business representations.
Ed has broad experience structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing syndicated and single lender transactions, senior and subordinated debt facilities. These include revolving and term loans, asset-based financings, secured and unsecured commercial loans, aircraft loans, dealer floor plan credit facilities, factoring transactions, real estate acquisition loans, real estate construction loans, loan workouts and restructurings.
In addition, Ed has considerable experience representing businesses and business owners in organizational, operational and acquisition/divestiture matters.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Ed was a partner at another Denver area law firm.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (LL.M., 1996)
- Advanced Tax Fellowship
- Moot Court Team
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Washburn Law Journal
- New Mexico State University (B.A., 1988)
- Accounting and Finance
- Colorado Bar Association, Former Co-Chair of Financial Institution Subsection of the Business Law Section
- National Press Toastmasters
- Denver Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Men for the Cure
- Children’s Hospital
- Big Brothers of the National Capital Area
- Trout Unlimited