Gregory Deschler is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group.
Greg has extensive experience representing public finance issuers on a variety of publicly offered and privately placed tax-exempt financings, guiding clients through the deal from start to close. He also counsels underwriters on health care and long-term care debt financings and assists underwriters with SEC-required due diligence.
Greg’s practice also extends to advising clients on various securities laws and disclosure issues related to public finance. His experience includes preparing public offering documents for distribution to the capital markets, drafting forms related to continuing disclosure, pension disclosure and risk factors, and helping implement changes in response to regulatory amendments from the SEC.
In addition, Greg assists clients with the preparation and filing of their required continuing disclosure reports, and helps clients assess the adequacy of their past disclosures and submit corrective filings as needed.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Greg was an associate at a Kansas City, Missouri, law firm. While in law school, Greg externed with Judge Roy L. Richter of the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District. Prior to law school, he interned with the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Childress Lecture Managing Editor
- Academic Excellence: Honorable Teresa Tolle Award in Constitutional Law I, Business Associations, Administrative Law; Excellence in Journals Award
- Legal Research and Writing, Teaching Assistant
- Dean’s Scholar
- University of Dallas (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Economics and Finance
- Concentration in Spanish
- Rugby Club; Team Captain, 2009-2010
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar