Jeffrey Lam is an experienced litigator and trial attorney focusing his practice on complex commercial, business and civil litigation, including real property and land use, construction, breach of contract, partnership disputes, employment and condominium-related matters. He is also experienced in insurance coverage analysis and disputes, and trusts and probate litigation. He regularly represents clients in matters in both state and federal courts throughout Florida, resolving countless disputes with favorable results for his clients. Jeff’s experience encompasses all aspects of the litigation process including case strategy and management, pre-trial motion practice, depositions, hearings, settlement negotiations, trial and appeals.
Jeff joined Armstrong Teasdale from Waldman Barnett in 2022, where he worked for over seven years. Prior to his work there, he worked at several large Florida defense firms.
Jeff embarked on a career as a multimedia producer and columnist for CNN/Sports Illustrated’s online magazine, NASCAR.com and PGA.com before attending law school. His work for NASCAR.com helped secure an Emmy Award for Most Outstanding Achievement in New Media Technology in 2003.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Honor Society of Bar and Gavel
- H.O.P.E. (Helping Others Through Pro Bono Efforts) (Project Leader)
- Duke University (B.A., 2000)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Miami Dade County Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- University of Miami Law Alumni Association (Young Alumni Committee)
- Duke University (South Florida Young Alumni Committee)
- University of Miami (Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center Young Philanthropists)
- Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Star (2015-2018)