Mike has served as national litigation and bankruptcy counsel for many of the largest companies in Utah and across the country.
Mike represents financial institutions; private equity funds; solar and power companies; health care, pharmaceutical and biotech companies; developers, commercial property owners, title companies and owners associations; and casinos and ski resorts.
While Mike has litigated cases all over the country, he has spent considerable time in the courts in Utah, Nevada, California and Oregon. Clients trust Mike because he delivers straightforward advice and has a proven track record of excellent results.
Services and Industries
- Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Cooperative and Condominium Law
- Financial Services
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Noncompete and Trade Secrets
- Real Estate
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services and Banking
- Health Care and Life Sciences
- Higher Education
- Manufacturing and Innovation
- Real Estate, Development, Construction
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Michael spent two years litigating cases in Lake Tahoe and 13 years litigating cases at a prominent national law firm in Salt Lake City.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Diversity Scholarship
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2002)
- International Politics
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Business Litigation (2014-present)
- Utah Legal Elite (Civil Litigation, 2015 -present)