Jose A. Peralta is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He represents entities and individuals in various areas of business disputes, including real estate, contracts and employment. His fluency in English and Spanish, combined with his cultural awareness, enable Jose to connect with both English- and Spanish-speaking clients on a profound level.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jose served as an associate attorney at a prominent boutique law firm. He represented architects and engineers in breach of contract, professional negligence, and construction delay and defect cases.
Jose also worked as an associate attorney at a law firm in Fort Lauderdale, where he defended insurance companies and vehicle manufacturers against insurance coverage and breach of warranty claims.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review (Notes Editor)
- Books Editor for Author and Professor Patrick Barry
- First Generation Law Students (3L Representative)
- Florida International University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Excellence in Civic Engagement Award
- Advance Leadership Challenge Award
- Golden Key International Honour Society (Chapter President)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association