Kristin Baughman is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group and has more than a decade of experience in commercial litigation and appeals.
Her practice spans a wide range of skill sets, including counseling clients in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, commercial loan restructuring and receiverships, and real estate litigation.
*Kristin Baughman is an independent contractor with Armstrong Teasdale.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Kristin spent more than a decade in private practice at other international law firms in Salt Lake City and Phoenix. During law school, she worked as a teaching assistant and also held a number of law clerkships.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Order of the Coif
- Trial Advocacy Traveling Teams (2005-2007), Vice President (2006-2007)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- Political Science
- Minor in Economics
- Heritage Scholarship Recipient
- Supreme Court of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- BYU Law School, Legal Writing Professor (2019-present)
- LDS Business College, Adjunct Instructor (2017-2018)
- Independent Legal Writing Consultant (2014-2018)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Kaysville City Youth Court, Advisor (2017-2018)