Kristin Baughman is a member of the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group and has more than a decade of experience in commercial litigation and appeals.
Her practice spans a wide range of skill sets, including counseling clients in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, commercial loan restructuring and receiverships, and real estate litigation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Kristin spent more than a decade in private practice at other international law firms in Salt Lake City and Phoenix. During law school, she worked as a teaching assistant and also held a number of law clerkships.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Order of the Coif
- Trial Advocacy Traveling Teams (2005-2007), Vice President (2006-2007)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- Political Science
- Minor in Economics
- Heritage Scholarship Recipient
- Supreme Court of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- BYU Law School, Legal Writing Professor (2019-present)
- LDS Business College, Adjunct Instructor (2017-2018)
- Independent Legal Writing Consultant (2014-2018)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Kaysville City Youth Court, Advisor (2017-2018)